Perkeso & Insurance Policy
- On the lives of all registered employees of PickUp Express Delivery subject to list lodged with
Scope of Cover
Protection against accidental death or bodily injury caused solely by violent, external & visible means,
whilst the Insured Person is performing an approved job in Eagle Eye Holdings Sdn Bhd website/app.
Coverage shall commence when Insured Person accepted an approved job in Eagle Eye Holdings Sdn
Bhd website/app (Accept Time), and Insured Person shall reach the pick up location for pick up (Start
Time) not later than 30 minutes from the Accept Time.
In the event that the Start Time is more than 30 minutes than the Accept Time of any specific approved
job in Eagle Eye Holdings Sdn Bhd website/app, the coverage shall cease for that specific approved job
in Eagle Eye Holdings Sdn Bhd website/app.
Coverage shall cease upon completion (End Time) of last approved job in Eagle Eye Holdings Sdn Bhd
website/app by Insured Person on the same day, or on 11:59pm on the date of first approved job in
Eagle Eye Holdings Sdn Bhd website/app by Insured Person, whichever earlier
Accidental Death & Permanent Disablement
If the Insured Person suffers a Bodily Injury, which shall within twelve (12) consecutive months results in death or
disablement as provided in the Coverage described herein, We will pay the amount stated in the Policy Schedule according to
the respective percentage of the sum insured as stated in the Table of Benefit (please refer to the full policy wording for the
Table of Benefit).
Accidental Medical Expenses
If the Insured Person suffers a Bodily Injury and incurs Medically Necessary expenses within twelve (12) consecutive months
from the date of the Accident, We will reimburse the expenses incurred per Accident up to the maximum amount stated in
the Policy Schedule.
The medical and surgical expenses shall be paid to a dentist, Physician or Hospital for treatment of Bodily Injury but excluding
the cost of dental treatment unless such treatment is for injury to sound and natural teeth.
*Subject to full terms, conditions, exclusions of full policy wording. Subject to development, review and approval of
policy documents and/or system requirements, if applicable
1. Motorcycling or driving with valid driving license only
4. Amateur Sporting Activities
5. Intoxication by drugs (drugs must be prescribed by a registered medical practitioner).
6. Animal Attacks and Insect Bites (exclude bodily injury caused by sickness disease or medical disorder)
7. Unprovoked Murder and Assault
9. Suffocation through Smoke, Fumes and Poisonous Gas
10. Natural Perils i.e Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Tidal waves and Lightning
11. Food Poisoning
12. Exposure and Disappearance
13. Automatic Addition and Deletion Clause (30 days)
14. Loss Notification Clause (30 days)
1. Premium Warranty
It is a fundamental and absolute special condition of this contract of Insurance that the premium due must be
paid and received by Us within sixty (60) days from the Effective Date . If this condition is not complied with
then this contract is automatically cancelled and We shall be entitled to the pro rata premium for the period
they have been on risk. Where the premium payable pursuant to this warranty is received by Our authorised
agent, the payment shall be deemed to be received by Us for the purposes of this warranty and the onus of
proving that the premium payable was received by a person, including an insurance agent, who was not
authorised to receive such premium shall lie on Us. Subject otherwise to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
2. Warranted that the coverage is strictly made on named basis to all registered employees of PickUp Express Delivery
subject to list lodged with the company.
Age Limit : 18 to 65 years old (next birthday)
Limit Any One Conveyance : RM 2,500,000
Validity Date : 30 days from the date of issuance of this quotation
1. The Insured Person engaging in or taking part in:-
a) Armed forces, naval or air force service or operations;
b) Professional sports, winter sports other than skating;
c) Rock climbing or mountaineering necessitating the use of ropes or guides, potholing, martial arts or boxing,
underwater activities exceeding fifty (50) metres in depth, hang gliding, bungee jumping, para chuting or any
kind of race other than on foot;
d) Air travel except as a fare-paying passenger on a recognized airline operating on regular scheduled air routes
and air travel by any charter aircraft duly licensed as a recognized air carrier and flown by professional
crews between properly estab lished and maintained airports.
e) Criminal act or any illegal activities.
2. Intoxication of alcohol or drug, unless the drug is taken under the direction of a legally qualified medical practitioner
provided such direction is not for the treatment of drug addiction.
3. Provoked murder or assault, intentional self – injury, suicide or attempted suicide or any attempt thereat while
sane or insane.
4. Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, mosquitoe bite, sickness, disease or medical disorder.
5. Pre-Existing Medical Condition
6. Deliberate exposure to exceptional danger (except in an attempt to save human life).
7. HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Syndrome) and/or any HIV related illness including AIDS (Acquired Immune
Deficiency Syndrome) or AIDS Related Complex (ARC) however caused and/or any mutant derivatives,
variations or treatment thereof however caused.
8. Direct participation in riot or civil commotion, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether War be
declared or not), rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power.
9. Ionizing radiation or contamination by radio-activity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the
combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purpose of this exclusion combustion shall include any self-sustaining
process of nuclear fission.
10. War, civil War – whether declared or not.
11. Any act of terrorism.
12. Sanction – We shall not be deemed to provide coverage or will make any payments or provide any service or
benefit to any Insured or Insured Person or other party to the extent that such cover, payment, service,
benefit would violate any applicable trade or economic sanctions law or regulation.
13. Epidemic and/or pandemic.